Tag Archives: Playtech
- PartyGaming/Danske Spil deal off as Playtech complaint is upheld
10 June 2010
The Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement has ruled that PartyGaming’s B2B agreement with Danish monopoly Danske Spil must be annulled
- Will Playtech split up PartyGaming and Danske Spil?
Playtech files protest with Dennmark's Complaints Board for Public Procurement over Danish gaming monopoly's deal with PartyGaming
- Relentless Playtech continues to thrive
27 May 2010
Barely three weeks after reporting a strong Q1 results Playtech has said that the boom is still going strong into Q2
- What Happens If Playtech Grabs Another Sportsbook?
24 May 2010
Just what does that mean for the industry should Playtech find what they are looking for and acquire an established sportsbook?
- Ray of light for Playtech after Finnish monopoly supplier deal
20 May 2010
Playtech has won a supply deal with Finland’s new online casino and poker monopoly, Rahaautomaattiyhdistys (RAY)
- Promiscuity pays off as Playtech revenues soar
5 May 2010
Playtech has reported first quarter gross income up 29% and daily average royalty revenues in April ahead of the previous quarter
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018