Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech announces Q3 revenue boost, new licenses for 2011
3 November 2010
Software provider Playtech posts gross income and revenue boosts in Q3 2010, although poker slid 30% during this period.
- Playtech receives AIM International Company of the Year award
16 October 2010
Alternative Investment Market (AIM) picks software supplier Playtech as the International Company of the Year at the 2010 AIM Awards.
- Mastercard has teamed up with Intercash
26 August 2010
Mastercard has teamed up with Intercash to offer a service where players can transfer winnings straight to their Mastercard account.
- The Master of payments pleases the customers
Intercash Prepaid MasterCard® card to offer customers winnings straight to their Mastercard account.
- Today’s the day of the techs
Sportech have published half-year profits of £5.8m, £1.1m down on last year however it's ahead of heavy expansion
- Playtech get by with a little help from their friends
Playtech have announced a huge jump in first half figures for 2010, mainly thanks to new markets and partnerships they've formed
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013