Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech launched in Swedish market on first day of new regulation
14 January 2019
Playtech, the world’s leading omni-channel gaming company, today confirms its launch into the regulated Swedish market on 1 January 2019.
- Playtech launches industry-leading content aggregation technology
8 January 2019
Playtech, the world’s leading omni-channel gaming company, today announces the launch of the enhanced Playtech Open Platform (POP).
- Audit causes Playtech to pay €28M in additional taxes to Israel
2 January 2019
Playtech has come to an agreement with Israeli authorities following a civil tax audit that will result in an additional €28 million in taxes paid.
- Italy’s gambling tax hikes to do damage to Playtech’s earnings
25 December 2018
Italy's Senate approves new budget law's across the board gambling tax hikes, which Playtech says could reduce its annual earnings by up to €25m.
- Quickspin to go live in regulated Swedish market
20 December 2018
Award-winning portfolio of games to be among the first to feature in Swedish market when it opens on January 2019.
- Quickspin launches Challenges retention tool
19 December 2018
Swedish slots specialist Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, has announced the launch of its latest pioneering industry loyalty tool, Quickspin Challenges.
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018