Tag Archives: Playtech
- William Hill injunction extended; Paddy Power make Aussie appointments
18 March 2011
William Hill's injunction against Playtech has been extended; Paddy Power have made two appointments at Sportsbet, gaming industry updates.
- Playtech spends big on co-founder’s company; Betfair granted Aussie appeal
11 March 2011
Playtech pays big to acquire PT Turnkey Services from co-founder Teddy Sagi; Betfair wants to operate Monmouth Racetrack in New Jersey.
- Jadestone deal with Microgame; Playtech’s Virtue Fusion announces new retention measures
1 March 2011
Gaming news, Jadestone have signed a deal with Microgame to operate in Italy; Playtech's Virtue Fusion have unveiled a number of new player retention measures.
- William Hill granted injunction against Playtech; Centrebet profit falls in H1
23 February 2011
William Hill granted injunction against Playtech to protect its rights in their William Hill Online joint venture; Centrebet profit down in H1, gaming news.
- Ladbrokes and Playtech merger talks scuppered by significant spanner
10 February 2011
William Hill may be about to scupper the plans for a £2.2bn merger, gaming industry updates.
- Ladbrokes and Playtech fancy each other; BCLC execs fancy themselves
9 February 2011
The Telegraph reports that Ladbrokes is having preliminary discussions about a tie-up with Playtech; a survey of BCLC execs reveals supreme confidence, gaming industry news
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017