Tag Archives: Playtech
- What Happens If Playtech Grabs Another Sportsbook?
May 24, 2010
Just what does that mean for the industry should Playtech find what they are looking for and acquire an established sportsbook?
- Ray of light for Playtech after Finnish monopoly supplier deal
May 20, 2010
Playtech has won a supply deal with Finland’s new online casino and poker monopoly, Rahaautomaattiyhdistys (RAY)
- Promiscuity pays off as Playtech revenues soar
May 5, 2010
Playtech has reported first quarter gross income up 29% and daily average royalty revenues in April ahead of the previous quarter
- Playtech needs to get on top of Red Hot Revenue fiasco
April 25, 2010
Increasing scandal brewing over Red Hot Revenue affiliate program
- Where will the SEGA/Playtech tryst take the industry?
March 24, 2010
The recent SEGA and Playtech deal is the latest example of video gaming and online gaming firms joining forces. Is this the future of online gaming?
- Playtech announces 71% profit leap
March 17, 2010
Playtech announces 71% profit leap
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018