Tag Archives: Playtech
- Betfred to deploy further Playtech BGT Sports’ SSBTs across retail estate
November 9, 2017
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS), has agreed to install additional self-service betting terminals (SSBTs) in Betfred’s UK retail estate.
- Playtech shares plunge one-fifth after Asian market “impact”
November 2, 2017
Playtech's shares fall 22% after company warns of "impact" to its black-market Asian online gambling operations, with Malaysia fingered as the culprit.
- Playtech acquires BetBuddy
October 27, 2017
Playtech has acquired BetBuddy, the Responsible Gambling analytics solution provider, for an undisclosed fee.
- Largest ever Omni-channel jackpot won!
October 19, 2017
Casino.com player wins £600,000 on mobile in pioneering four-tier progressive jackpot across Live AND Casino.
- Quickspin agrees Norsk Tipping deal
October 4, 2017
Swedish slots specialist Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, is to supply Norsk Tipping with its award-winning HTML5 casino games.
- Playtech completes $150M ACM assets acquisition
October 3, 2017
Playtech PLC announced that it has already completed the acquisition of market maker ACM Group Limited with a tag price of US$150 million.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
Black-market Asian online ops drive Playtech’s H1 gains
August 24, 2017