Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech completes largest ever Live Casino customer migration
September 21, 2017
Playtech has completed the industry’s largest migration of dedicated Live Casino rooms to its next generation studio in Riga, Latvia.
- Quickspin heads into the woods with Fairy Gate
September 12, 2017
Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, is encouraging players to join them in a fairy tale adventure in its latest release, Fairy Gate.
- Black-market Asian online ops drive Playtech’s H1 gains
August 24, 2017
Gambling software outfit Playtech credits Asian grey- and black-market online operations for driving double-digit H1 revenue growth.
- Playtech bolsters, rebrands financials division via ACM deal
August 23, 2017
Gambling tech provider Playtech rebrands its financials division as TradeTech Group following acquisition of ACM Group Ltd (Alpha) assets.
- Quickspin fires Sticky Bandits into action
August 15, 2017
Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, is leading players into the Wild West with its thrill-a-minute, rollercoaster ride release, Sticky Bandits.
- Playtech BGT Sports to unveil exciting SSBT service ahead of new football season
July 25, 2017
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS), has ramped up its Self-Service Betting Terminal (SSBT) offering just days before the new football season kicks off.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
Black-market Asian online ops drive Playtech’s H1 gains
August 24, 2017