Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech BGT Sports unveils retail cash-out improvements
March 21, 2018
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS) has introduced several significant improvements to its unique retail cash-out tool.
- The heat is on with Quickspin’s Volcano Riches
March 13, 2018
Swedish slots specialist Quickspin is sending players on an island adventure in search of red-hot riches with its latest explosive release, Volcano Riches.
- Playtech delivers Omni-Channel single account across Ladbrokes estate
March 8, 2018
Playtech BGT Sports integrates Self Service Betting Terminals into player management platform enabling single account access across all channels.
- Poland picks Playtech as online casino tech supplier, despite links to blacklisted sites
March 1, 2018
Poland's lottery and gaming monopoly Totalizator Sportowy picks Playtech as the exclusive technology supplier for its online casino offering.
- Asian headwinds hammer Playtech 2017 revenue
February 22, 2018
Net revenue of British gaming and spread betting company Playtech Plc. hit a bump in 2017 due to the strong operational headwinds in Asia.
- Olympic Entertainment Group selects Playtech as strategic systems partner
February 21, 2018
Playtech has agreed a long-term deal to supply its Neon casino management system to manage OEG's international land-based casino operations.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017