Tag Archives: Playtech
- Playtech makes $25,000 donation to Barbuda’s ‘Project Home’ initiative
May 2, 2018
Playtech GM Nigel Pigott visited Antigua and Barbuda to hand over a check for $25,000 donation to Lady Sandra Williams at the Government House.
- Playtech makes a $1.05B play for Italian betting firm Snaitech
April 12, 2018
Playtech has agreed to buy a 70.6% stake in Italian gambling firm Snaitech, a move that will enhance its "revenue mix towards regulated markets."
- Playtech BGT Sports unveils retail cash-out improvements
March 21, 2018
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS) has introduced several significant improvements to its unique retail cash-out tool.
- The heat is on with Quickspin’s Volcano Riches
March 13, 2018
Swedish slots specialist Quickspin is sending players on an island adventure in search of red-hot riches with its latest explosive release, Volcano Riches.
- Playtech delivers Omni-Channel single account across Ladbrokes estate
March 8, 2018
Playtech BGT Sports integrates Self Service Betting Terminals into player management platform enabling single account access across all channels.
- Poland picks Playtech as online casino tech supplier, despite links to blacklisted sites
March 1, 2018
Poland's lottery and gaming monopoly Totalizator Sportowy picks Playtech as the exclusive technology supplier for its online casino offering.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017