Tag Archives: Playtech
- Portugal’s leading casino operator Solverde migrates to Playtech platform & Casino
1 August 2019
Partnership underlines Playtech’s position as partner of choice for leading regulated operators.
- Playtech’s sports gambling arm sees green after Wimbledon
29 July 2019
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS) has reportedly in green territory, in all of the company's gambling operations, turnover increased 50% throughout Wimbledon and PBS.
- Playtech launches casino partnership with GVC across key markets
26 June 2019
Launch comes as part of long-term partnership which sees Playtech roll out its product & services to GVC’s top brands.
- Playtech wins ‘Best Culture of Learning’ SAP Litmos award
31 May 2019
Playtech plc, has been recognised in the ‘Best Culture of Learning’ category at the SAP Litmos Awards, marking the success of its education platform, Playtech Academy.
- Playtech partners with RETAbet to launch exclusive casino range
17 May 2019
Playtech has announced their partnership with RETAbet to offer an exclusive casino platform and its live casino suite to RETAbet customers.
- Playtech chair Alan Jackson exits amid shareholder pay protest
15 May 2019
Playtech confirms chairman Alan Jackson will exit after 13 years, the last two of which have seen shareholder revolts over executive compensation.
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018