Tag Archives: Playtech
- ‘Disappointing’ Asian markets cause fall in profits for Playtech
August 23, 2018
Playtech reported revenue of €436.5 million ($506.3 million) for the first half of 2018, up 4% from the same period last year.
- Playtech tapping former Sportech CEO to bolster US ambitions
August 20, 2018
Playtech is reportedly adding former Sportech CEO Ian Penrose as a non-executive director to help steer the company's US market ambitions.
- Playtech completes Snaitech’s ‘squeeze out’
August 3, 2018
Playtech Plc. has completed the “squeeze out” process in its bid to gain full control of Italian betting and gaming operator Snaitech.
- Snaitech to delist from Italian bourse after Playtech’s full takeover
July 26, 2018
Snaitech is delisting from the Italian bourse as London-listed gaming supplier and operator Playtech Plc. gain full control over the company.
- Playtech’s sports betting arm signs deal to expand into Mexico
July 23, 2018
Playtech has signed a deal with Corporación Caliente, to install a number of self-service betting terminals (SSBT) at a variety of locations around Mexico.
- Playtech plummets on Asian black-market competition woes
July 2, 2018
Gambling tech provider Playtech's shares plummet more than one-quarter after company issues second Asian market profit warning.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017