Tag Archives: Playtech
- Quickspin releases improved portrait mode and their first reactor game
12 November 2019
Swedish slot specialist Quickspin, a Playtech Group company, has just released their twelfth slot of the year – Golden Glyph.
- Habanero pens Playtech Open Platform partnership
14 October 2019
Habanero has partnered with world-leading omni-channel gaming company Playtech to boost its distribution via its open platform.
- Playtech to showcase full suite of omni-channel solutions at G2E 2019
Playtech is set to demonstrate its truly omni-channel suite of integrated, innovative gaming and betting solutions, known in the industry as Playtech ONE, at this week’s Global Gaming Expo 2019 in Las Vegas.
- Swiss Casino partners with Playtech to lead new online market in Switzerland
26 September 2019
Playtech announces it has launched its award winning Casino and Live Casino offering in Switzerland with the leading operator Swiss Casino Group.
- Playtech BGT Sports CEO joins legendary greats in SBC’s Hall of Fame
16 September 2019
Playtech BGT Sports (PBS), the market-leading provider of omni-channel sports betting solutions, is set to cap its Betting on Sports attendance this year with one of the industry’s highest honours.
- Playtech leans on Snai as Asia black-market struggles mount
22 August 2019
Playtech's H1 2019 results lean heavily on Snai's Italian operations as black-market Asian B2B revenue continues to tumble.
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
16 October 2018