Tag Archives: playstudios
- John Lin: Make social casino relevant for Asian players
May 22, 2017
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Stephanie Raquel, John Lin explains why social casino hasn’t boomed in Asia.
- GamePoint acquire Slots Craze developer Luck Genome
April 26, 2017
Dutch social gaming firm GamePoint pay $12.5m for Tel Aviv-based social casino developer Luck Genome, the maker of Slots Craze.
- Kamagames, Playstudios, Murka, more to speak at Casual Connect Asia 2017
April 7, 2017
Casual Games Association, an organization that runs Casual Connect gaming conferences, has released its schedule and speakers for Casual Connect Asia 2017
- Playstudios expand Genting UK partnership
June 9, 2016
Social casino developers Playstudios expand rewards partnership with Genting UK to provide its 40+ gaming venues with myVEGAS product.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The benefits of digitally engaging land based casino players; myVEGAS expands into UK with a bang
February 25, 2016
The Vegas brand reaches far beyond the American borders and now casinos in the UK have the opportunity to partner with myVEGAS.
- GAN ink first Vegas deal; Play4Fun launch in Washington; myVegas adds Borgata
October 13, 2015
ACEP is first Vegas customer for GAN's Simulated Gaming; Swinomish Casino launch branded Play4Fun site; myVEGAS adds Borgata to rewards.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
The Borgata wants Gemaco to pay $10.1m Ivey baccarat win
August 3, 2017
Sun admits that Gemaco card imperfections are irrelevant in Borgata case
September 12, 2017
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017