Tag Archives: platinumsb.com
- Platinum Sportsbook exec to serve two years, pay $3m fine
January 4, 2018
Canadian David Hair, leading figure in the Platinum Sportsbook operation, pleads guilty to illegal bookmaking, faces three years in jail, $3m fine.
- Tech guru behind PlatinumSB.com fined $400k, spared jail time
September 13, 2016
Technician behind the Hells Angels-run Platinum Sports Book fined $400k, handed 18-month conditional sentence, but only if he pays on time.
- Manitoba Lotteries site underwhelms; PlatinumSB customer sentenced
January 8, 2014
Manitoba Lotteries' online gambling site nets province just $300k in first six months; PlatinumSB customer gets 3.5 years for bank theft
- Toronto Maple Leafs player’s uncle among latest PlatinumSB arrests; Senators slow-roll C-290 debate
March 22, 2013
Canadian authorities make third round of arrests related to credit betting sportsbook PlatinumSB; Maple Leafs player's uncle charged
- Canadian police stage new raids against PlatinumSB sports betting operation
March 5, 2013
Canadian police have staged a series of raids connected with their prosecution of the PlatinumSB sports betting operation, arresting 18.
- PlatinumSB back in business; C-290 sports bet bill on the ropes in Canadian Senate
February 10, 2013
PlatinumSB has resurrected itself under a .tk domain after being shut down by Canadian police; C-290 sports bet bill on the ropes in Senate
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017