Tag Archives: planet hollywood
- Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017
Caesars Entertainment launches field trial of Gamblit Games skill-based video game gambling machines at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.
- Phuas can’t go to casinos; card-counter says Caesars casinos got rough
January 10, 2015
Judge rejects request by Paul Phua to play poker in Vegas while awaiting sports bet trial; card-counter sues Caesars for illegal detention.
- iGaming North America Day 1 Recap
March 20, 2014
iGNA opened its doors today at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, with likely the largest turnout we’ve seen since its inception four years ago.
- Five awesome things about iGaming North America
March 12, 2014
Becky Liggero shares 5 awesome things about iGaming North America, an event designed to educate land based on the online gambling industry.
- Caesars Entertainment Announce Record Date For Caesars Acquisition Co. Stock Sale
October 8, 2013
Caesars Ent announces Oct 17th as the end date for investors to tuck into 125.4m worth of shares in the new spinoff Caesars Acquisition Co.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Caesars Spin-off By The Numbers
July 22, 2013
In gambling news, Vince continues to cover the spin-off focused on Caesars' Ent attempt to distribute ownership of those interactive assets.