Tag Archives: PKO
- partypoker pay out $37.6m during KO Series, but 62 tournaments fell short
May 31, 2019
A round-up of the final bits and pieces of partypoker’s KO Series including $37.6m in cash prizes, despite 62-tournaments falling short of their respective guarantees.
- 3 Barrels: partypoker Elite VIP program; $1m SPINS; $15m GTD KO Series
February 6, 2019
partypoker reveals a new elite VIP program tier, SPIN & GO JACKPOTS, and the KO Series gets underway with $15m in guaranteed prize money.
- partypoker release KO and Powerfest series info; Stars $25m Turbo plans
January 22, 2019
Pokerfuse declaring guarantees and dates for partypoker’s KO Series and Powerfest and PokerStars announcing a $25m GTD Turbo Series in February.
- partypoker prepare for $10m KO Series, CPP reminder and ambassador watch
November 9, 2018
A threesome from partypoker including notification of a $10m Guarantee KO Series, the Caribbean Poker Party begins tomorrow, and an ambassadorial check-in.
- 3 Barrels: 888Poker launch $1mGTD MTT; Pik’em Poker & PAD partnership
October 15, 2018
888 flavour including a new $55 buy-in $1m GTD multi-table tournament, a new game in Pik’em Poker, and a partnership with Poker After Dark
- Gambling Marketing Musings: the hidden message behind party’s PKO rake reduction
April 16, 2018
A partypoker's decision to remove rake from the bounty element of the PKO Multi-Table Tournaments on a six-month trial ahead of the $40m POWERFEST.
3 Barrels: PokerStars online HR round-up; Prague peek; Amazon shop
December 11, 2017