Tag Archives: Pinnacle
- Pinnacle withdraws UK online gambling license application
May 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle withdraw application for UK gambling license, claiming that the "decision has been made that now is not the right time.”
- Pinnacle launches Pinnacle Solution B2B sportsbook platform
April 26, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle launches B2B sportsbook platform service Pinnacle Solution, offering plug-in iFrame API and turnkey services.
- Richard Moore: Operators must walk eSports fans through experience
April 24, 2018
Richard Moore of Pinnacle shares how betting operators may be able to capitalize on the popularity of eSports.
- Betsoft Gaming inks content partnership with bookmaking and casino institution Pinnacle
April 9, 2018
Betsoft Gaming will provide its complete collection of popular slot games to long-running gaming brand Pinnacle.
- Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
Curacao- and Malta-licensed online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian clients effective immediately for as yet unexplained reasons.
- Online bookie Pinnacle adds Euro account Bitcoin payment option
March 6, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle introduces Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal options for Euro-based accounts through Bitpay processor.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017