Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PAGCOR reject PhilWeb mobile lottery bid
September 27, 2016
PhilWeb's proposal to launch a text-based mobile lottery platform is formally rejected by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
- PhilWeb appoints new chairman as old chairman preps share sale
September 22, 2016
Philippines-based gaming operator PhilWeb appoints Gregorio Ma Araneta III new chairman, as outgoing chair Roberto Ongpin preps share sale.
- PAGCOR shoots down PhilWeb’s mobile lottery proposal
September 2, 2016
PAGCOR chair Andrea Domingo has nipped gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corporation’s mobile lottery venture in the bud.
- PAGCOR refuses to waver on PhilWeb stance
August 23, 2016
Beleaguered businessman Roberto Ongpin can revise his proposals to save PhilWeb all he wants.
- PhilWeb’s Ongpin makes final offer, tells gov’t to use shares for drug rehab centers
August 20, 2016
After being spurned by PAGCOR, Ongpin is making one last attempt to save PhilWeb. His new offer: Use the shares to build drug rehab centers.
- PAGCOR Rebuffs PhilWeb Ex-boss’s Surprise 49% Stake Offer
August 19, 2016
State-run PAGCOR is passing up businessman Roberto Ongpin’s surprise offer to donate 49 percent of his PhilWeb stake to the government.