Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PAGCOR shoots down PhilWeb’s mobile lottery proposal
September 2, 2016
PAGCOR chair Andrea Domingo has nipped gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corporation’s mobile lottery venture in the bud.
- PAGCOR refuses to waver on PhilWeb stance
August 23, 2016
Beleaguered businessman Roberto Ongpin can revise his proposals to save PhilWeb all he wants.
- PhilWeb’s Ongpin makes final offer, tells gov’t to use shares for drug rehab centers
August 20, 2016
After being spurned by PAGCOR, Ongpin is making one last attempt to save PhilWeb. His new offer: Use the shares to build drug rehab centers.
- PAGCOR Rebuffs PhilWeb Ex-boss’s Surprise 49% Stake Offer
August 19, 2016
State-run PAGCOR is passing up businessman Roberto Ongpin’s surprise offer to donate 49 percent of his PhilWeb stake to the government.
- PhilWeb ex-boss cancels auction, donates 49% stake to PAGCOR
August 18, 2016
In a last-ditch attempt to save PhilWeb from the wrath of Pres. Duterte, Ongpin decided to donate the bulk of his stake to the government.
- PAGCOR shuts door on PhilWeb for good
August 16, 2016
Philweb Corp.’s plea for their license to be renewed has fallen on the state-run PAGCOR deaf ears.