Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PAGCOR: PhilWeb may reopen but with one major condition
June 15, 2017
PAGCOR may allow Philippine-listed gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. to go back to business on one condition – it should change its operations.
- Philippines’ eGames cafe war dents PhilWeb’s 2016 net income by 134%
April 17, 2017
Investors of the Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb are now seeing the aftermath of Philippine president Duterte’s war on eGames cafes
- PhilWeb acquires more PAGCOR eGames parlors
April 4, 2017
The appetite of Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corporation for eGames parlors is now insatiable.
- PhilWeb targets 15 PAGCOR eGames parlors
March 9, 2017
Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. is set to acquire 15 eGames parlors, which form part of the PAGCOR network.
- Philippine regulator approves PhilWeb founder’s share sale
January 7, 2017
The Philippine securities regulator gives initial approval to the sale of Roberto Ongpin's holdings in eGames operator PhilWeb to Gregorio Araneta.
- PhilWeb sells German asset to raise funds
January 3, 2017
PhilWeb has sold its digital entertainment business in Germany in order to raise funds as the company awaits their license to operate in the Southeast Asia.