Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb back in business with new PAGCOR eGames license
August 21, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon be back to business after it has finally secured the nod of the state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
- In the mood for shopping: PhilWeb buys fourth PAGCOR eGames site
August 8, 2017
PhilWeb Corporation continues to gobble up PAGCOR eGames sites in the country despite the state regulator’s position against these gaming parlors.
- PAGCOR: PhilWeb may reopen but with one major condition
June 15, 2017
PAGCOR may allow Philippine-listed gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. to go back to business on one condition – it should change its operations.
- Philippines’ eGames cafe war dents PhilWeb’s 2016 net income by 134%
April 17, 2017
Investors of the Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb are now seeing the aftermath of Philippine president Duterte’s war on eGames cafes
- PhilWeb acquires more PAGCOR eGames parlors
April 4, 2017
The appetite of Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corporation for eGames parlors is now insatiable.
- PhilWeb targets 15 PAGCOR eGames parlors
March 9, 2017
Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. is set to acquire 15 eGames parlors, which form part of the PAGCOR network.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017