Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- Philippine online gaming industry still unsure where it stands
December 27, 2016
Philippine online gambling operators and licensing authorities still scrambling to clarify where they stand legally following recent changes.
- Philippine President hit reset button for PhilWeb
November 22, 2016
PhilWeb eGame cafés will soon become operational again before the year ends as the Philippine president tries to rectify its mistake.
- PhilWeb’s Q3 net income down 62.8%
November 21, 2016
Rodrigo Duterte’s war on eGame cafés has proved costly for Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp., latest data showed.
- New PhilWeb chair eyes PAGCOR license before 2016 ends
November 14, 2016
There’s only a bit of waiting left before embattled gaming technology provider PhilWeb can resume its operations, according to businessman Gregorio Araneta.
- Araneta seeks SEC nod of the $41.56m PhilWeb deal
October 17, 2016
Gregorio Araneta is wooing the Philippines’ SEC to approve his PHP2.01B (US$41.56M) deal with the resigned PhilWeb chairman Roberto Ongpin.
- PhilWeb to reapply for gaming permit as new boss takes over
October 6, 2016
Gregorio Araneta is taking over the beleaguered gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. like a knight in shining armor.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017