Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb acquires more PAGCOR eGames parlors
April 4, 2017
The appetite of Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corporation for eGames parlors is now insatiable.
- PhilWeb targets 15 PAGCOR eGames parlors
March 9, 2017
Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. is set to acquire 15 eGames parlors, which form part of the PAGCOR network.
- Philippine regulator approves PhilWeb founder’s share sale
January 7, 2017
The Philippine securities regulator gives initial approval to the sale of Roberto Ongpin's holdings in eGames operator PhilWeb to Gregorio Araneta.
- PhilWeb sells German asset to raise funds
January 3, 2017
PhilWeb has sold its digital entertainment business in Germany in order to raise funds as the company awaits their license to operate in the Southeast Asia.
- Philippine online gaming industry still unsure where it stands
December 27, 2016
Philippine online gambling operators and licensing authorities still scrambling to clarify where they stand legally following recent changes.
- Philippine President hit reset button for PhilWeb
November 22, 2016
PhilWeb eGame cafés will soon become operational again before the year ends as the Philippine president tries to rectify its mistake.