Tag Archives: PhilWeb
- PhilWeb back in business with new PAGCOR eGames license
August 21, 2017
PhilWeb Corp. will soon be back to business after it has finally secured the nod of the state-run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.
- In the mood for shopping: PhilWeb buys fourth PAGCOR eGames site
August 8, 2017
PhilWeb Corporation continues to gobble up PAGCOR eGames sites in the country despite the state regulator’s position against these gaming parlors.
- PAGCOR: PhilWeb may reopen but with one major condition
June 15, 2017
PAGCOR may allow Philippine-listed gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. to go back to business on one condition – it should change its operations.
- Philippines’ eGames cafe war dents PhilWeb’s 2016 net income by 134%
April 17, 2017
Investors of the Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb are now seeing the aftermath of Philippine president Duterte’s war on eGames cafes
- PhilWeb acquires more PAGCOR eGames parlors
April 4, 2017
The appetite of Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corporation for eGames parlors is now insatiable.
- PhilWeb targets 15 PAGCOR eGames parlors
March 9, 2017
Philippine-based gaming technology provider PhilWeb Corp. is set to acquire 15 eGames parlors, which form part of the PAGCOR network.