Tag Archives: Philippine Offshore Gambling Operators
- POGOs must register with Philippine tax bureau
September 10, 2018
Internationally-licensed gaming operators in the Philippines must register with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), the agency said.
- POGOs to lift Philippine 2018 GGR to $3.57B
March 20, 2018
The Philippine gross gaming revenue may rise 9.4 percent in 2018, with online casinos playing a big part in the country’s gaming growth story.
- PAGCOR bets on new system for stricter online gambling monitoring
February 26, 2018
PAGCOR is rolling out a new monitoring system that it says will keep a close watch on how online betting firms are truly earning.
- Bullish Oriental Game sees banner year for POGOs in 2018
February 19, 2018
Oriental Game is betting big that state regulator PAGCOR will succeed in its plan to double its revenue target.
- PAGCOR targets $115M profit from POGOs in 2018
February 12, 2018
PAGCOR chair is expecting no less than PHP6 billion ($115.4 million) from the POGO licensing scheme this year as all the licensees become operational.
- Philippine online gambling licensees won’t be capped at 50
November 3, 2017
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp now has 51 online gambling licensees, while previous reports suggested number could be capped at 50.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018