Tag Archives: Philadelphia
- SugarHouse drops lawsuit holding up South Philly casino
November 1, 2017
Stadium Casino LLP's long-delayed South Philadelphia casino project is a go after SugarHouse Casino operators dropped their legal challenge.
- Pinnacle Ent’s $138m deal for Meadows casino; second Philly license challenged
March 31, 2016
Pinnacle Entertainment inks $138m deal to operate Pennsylvania's Meadows Casino; court orders review of second Philly casino license award.
- Racism allegations haunt Philly casino developer Cordish Gaming
August 19, 2015
Cordish Gaming is being haunted by racism allegations from its other developments as it plans to build a $425m casino in Philadelphia.
- Cordish/Greenwood JV wins Philadelphia’s second casino license
November 18, 2014
Stadium Casino LLC, the JV of Cordish Gaming and Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, awarded Philadelphia's second casino license.
- Philly casino hopefuls make their pitches to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
March 3, 2014
All five casino operators made their latest pitches to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board regarding their casino proposals in Philly.
- Race heats up for Philly’s second casino license
January 27, 2014
Hitting "hundreds of million of dollars" in revenue in its first year could be hard task given the competition that exists within the state.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Pennsylvania online gambling bill gets Senate okay, House delay
October 26, 2017
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Pennsylvania regulator hands fines vs. three erring casinos
October 5, 2017
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014