Tag Archives: Phil Ivey
- 3 Barrels: Ivey hints at return, Brunson back on Twitter, Ansky retires
17 October 2017
Phil Ivey hinting at a return to live tournaments, Doyle Brunson calling time on his ‘extended break’ from Twitter, & Dani Stern leaving the game behind.
- 3 Barrels: Ivey in Beijing, Hellmuth on sonic booms; Gold on charity
28 September 2017
Stories including a rare sighting of Phil Ivey, a prediction from Phil Hellmuth, and a spot of charitable jiggery-pokery from Jamie Gold.
- Sun admits that Gemaco card imperfections are irrelevant in Borgata case
12 September 2017
The Phil Ivey v Borgata baccarat case takes another twist after Gemaco reminds the court of an interesting revelation from Ivey's sidekick Chen Yin Sun.
- The Borgata wants Gemaco to pay $10.1m Ivey baccarat win
3 August 2017
Phil Ivey v Borgata legal case, the casino wants the card manufacturer Gemaco to repay the $10.1m Ivey won as a result of using flaws in their cards
- Pokerography: The 16th law of power – absence increases respect & honour
28 July 2017
Another dive into Robert Greene’s perennial classic The 48 Laws of Power to seek a parallel with the poker industry this time w/ Phil Ivey.
- Phil Ivey begins his battle with Genting Casino in the UK Supreme Court
17 July 2017
Phil Ivey begins his last ditch attempt to salvage £7.7m in lost Punto Banco winnings as he takes his case against Genting Casino to the UK Supreme Court.