Tag Archives: PGCB
- Pennsylvania to restart mini-casino license auctions in September
July 11, 2019
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) have announced that it will launch an auction to issue a Category 4 satellite casino license, through its website.
- Pennsylvania regulators set to vote on Morgantown casino
June 12, 2019
The gaming commission will sit through a presentation prepared by Penn National that details the project in hopes of convincing the commissioners of the casino’s benefits to the local community.
- Pennsylvania regulators approve Wind Creek purchase of Sands Bethlehem
May 31, 2019
Wind Creek Hospitality has been green-lighted to take over Sands Bethlehem after the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board signed off on the deal this week.
- Sands Bethlehem sale up for discussion by Pennsylvania regulators
May 10, 2019
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) have planned discussion on potential acquisition of Sands Bethlehem casino on May 15 in Harrisburg.
- 2 more companies hope to launch sportsbooks in Pennsylvania
April 1, 2019
Two more casinos are looking to launch sportsbooks in Pennsylvania and have submitted the requisite applications with the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- PokerStars Platinum Pass Giveaway; Arnaud Korea Win; a Pennsylvanian nod
December 3, 2018
PokerStars' pail including three more opportunities to win a Platinum Pass, Romain Arnaud taking down the Red Dragon Super High Roller, and more.