Tag Archives: pga
- PGA, Ohio argue as the state looks to introduce sports gambling
October 11, 2019
Lawmakers of the Ohio House Finance Committee recently had a little back-and-forth with the PGA over official sports data and its use by sportsbooks.
- Scientific Games to be behind real-time data push for the PGA
September 19, 2019
Scientific Games has now launched its own partnership with IMG through its SG Digital division.
- McIlroy wins at 8/1 odds; lightning wins at 3000/1
August 27, 2019
Rory McIlroy was the favorit to win and he took down the Tour Championship at the East Lake Golf Club.
- Travelers Championship 2019 betting preview
June 19, 2019
The World No. 1 Brooks Koepka is the +750 favorite at betting sites this week while Bubba Watson is at +2800.
- New gambling developments coming to the PGA
May 24, 2019
Jay Monahan, the commissioner of the PGA Tour, sees a very bright future for a golfing industry that includes sports gambling.
- 2019 PGA Championship betting preview
May 15, 2019
Dustin Johnson (+1000) looks for his first PGA Championship win and second all-time major while Rory McIlroy (+1100) tries for his third PGA Championship victory.
PGA Tour open to gambling tie-ups; BetEasy inks NBA deal
February 27, 2019
PGA Championship odds: Johnson betting favorite
August 8, 2018