Tag Archives: PGA Championship
- 2019 US Open Golf betting lines & trends
12 June 2019
The USGA tries to make the U.S. Open the toughest tournament in golf in terms of course setup so it's quite possible no player finishes under par this year.
- 2019 PGA Championship betting preview
15 May 2019
Dustin Johnson (+1000) looks for his first PGA Championship win and second all-time major while Rory McIlroy (+1100) tries for his third PGA Championship victory.
- PGA commissioner welcomes sports gambling with open arms
7 January 2019
PGA commissioner Jay Monahan recently shared his believe that the PGA is ready to embrace sports gambling, and will give its support to legislation.
- PGA Championship odds: Johnson betting favorite
8 August 2018
The 100th PGA Championship is also the end of an era of sorts this week as it's the last time that PGA will be the last of golf's four major championships.
- 2018 U.S. Open odds: Betting favorites and tournament analysis
13 June 2018
U.S. Open will stage the 118th America's championship which begins Thursday at Shinnecock Hills in Southampton, New York.
- US Open / British Open / PGA Championship futures roundup
1 June 2018
There are there major championships left in the 2018 PGA Tour season, it might be wise to wager on a player who has never won a major before.