Tag Archives: Peter King
- Rep. Jim McDermott introduces Day Late & Dollar Short Online Gambling Act of 2013
November 15, 2013
Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA) introduces new federal legislation proposing 12% tax on online gambling deposits, industry yawns.
- AGA reconsiders legislative stance in face of Congressional gridlock
August 3, 2013
The American Gaming Association reconsiders its pro-federal legislative stance re online gambling in the face of Congressional gridlock.
- Investing The Hard Way: Second Quarter Review
July 1, 2013
In this weeks' Investing the Hard Way - Vince Martin shares his insights on to describe the second quarter for gambling stocks.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Legal Challenges Facing Gambling Stocks
June 10, 2013
Vince Martin shares his thoughts on the effect of legal & government decisions that directly affected share prices in the gambling industry.
- Rep. Peter King’s federal online gambling bill ambitious, but likely stillborn
June 6, 2013
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) unveils new online gambling bill, but overreach likely dooms legislation to ash heap of history.
- Bwin.party flip-flops on Nevada license as new federal online poker bills loom
June 1, 2013
Bwin.party flip-flops on its pursuit of Nevada online poker license as two new federal online poker bills wait to be introduced.
The poker-loving penis of Joe Barton does the rounds on social media
November 23, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018