Tag Archives: Peter King
- Rep. Jim McDermott introduces Day Late & Dollar Short Online Gambling Act of 2013
November 15, 2013
Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA) introduces new federal legislation proposing 12% tax on online gambling deposits, industry yawns.
- AGA reconsiders legislative stance in face of Congressional gridlock
August 3, 2013
The American Gaming Association reconsiders its pro-federal legislative stance re online gambling in the face of Congressional gridlock.
- Investing The Hard Way: Second Quarter Review
July 1, 2013
In this weeks' Investing the Hard Way - Vince Martin shares his insights on to describe the second quarter for gambling stocks.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Legal Challenges Facing Gambling Stocks
June 10, 2013
Vince Martin shares his thoughts on the effect of legal & government decisions that directly affected share prices in the gambling industry.
- Rep. Peter King’s federal online gambling bill ambitious, but likely stillborn
June 6, 2013
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) unveils new online gambling bill, but overreach likely dooms legislation to ash heap of history.
- Bwin.party flip-flops on Nevada license as new federal online poker bills loom
June 1, 2013
Bwin.party flip-flops on its pursuit of Nevada online poker license as two new federal online poker bills wait to be introduced.
The poker-loving penis of Joe Barton does the rounds on social media
November 23, 2017
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017