Tag Archives: peter carlino
- Pinnacle confirms talks with Gaming and Leisure Properties over possible Real Estate Assets sale
May 7, 2015
Pinnacle Entertainment confirmed Monday that it is in talks to sell its real estate assets to Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc.
- Gaming and Leisure Properties offers to buy Pinnacle assets
March 10, 2015
Gaming and Leisure Properties announced that it had offered $4.1 billion to buy Pinnacle Entertainment's real estate assets.
- Investing The Hard Way: Where US Regionals Stand Now
March 25, 2013
Vince shares his thoughts on the stocks of operators of regional casinos here in the U.S. and recommended buying stocks from Macau.
- Investing The Hard Way: Can Other US Operators Follow Penn’s Lead?
November 26, 2012
PENN national gaming converted it's assets into investment trusts that increased their stocks, does US regional casino operators need to follow?
- Investing The Hard Way: Penn National And The US Market
October 22, 2012
Penn National Gaming released 3Q earnings this week, beating analyst estimates on earnings and raising its full-year guidance for revenues.
- Penn chief says Maryland casino fight worth the trouble
October 21, 2012
As the strongest voice of the opposition looking to defeat the bill, Carlino said they, meaning the company, have no regrets on the time and resources they've spent to drum up support in opposing the bill.
National Harbor keeps bogarting Maryland’s gaming revenue
November 7, 2017
Maryland’s National Harbor casino sets new revenue record
January 6, 2018
National Harbor posts lowest gaming revenue in six months
October 6, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017