Tag Archives: Perform
- SkyBet and bet365 revealed as launch partners of Perform’s new Opta Fast Player Statistics Feed
February 4, 2019
Perform,has announced two major operators as launch partners of its new real-time Fast Player Statistics Feed, powered by Opta.
- Perform adds professional commentary services with ICS
September 12, 2017
Professional commentary services with Independent Content Services Ltd (ICS) complements Perform’s Custom Betting Commentary product.
- Perform Revolutionises Live Sports with Launch of Dazn
August 11, 2016
Sports Fans in Germany are now able to sign up to the €9.99 a month Live Sports Streaming Service and enjoy over 8,000 Live Events a year.
- Fantasy Sports Operator Picklive Plans £10m Float on AIM
November 4, 2014
Picklive are hoping to raise £5m through a listing on London’s Alternative Investment Market (Aim), in potential £10m float.
- Perform revenue jumps but stock slumps on margins warning
June 28, 2013
Sports data outfit Perform Group releases trading update showing revenue up over a third in H1, but stock slumps on margins warning.
- PERFORM Announce 47% Revenue Growth as it Acquires Voetbalzone
March 7, 2013
In gambling news, The digital media company PERFORM has just announced 47% revenue growth with the acquisition of Voetbalzone.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
The Best Free Poker Games on Facebook
September 27, 2013