Tag Archives: Per Eriksson
- ‘New driving force’ wanted after NetEnt sacks CEO Per Eriksson
March 26, 2018
Online gambling technology provider NetEnt is on the lookout for a new chief executive following CEO Per Eriksson’s firing over the weekend.
- Per Eriksson: Innovation is key for NetEnt
March 19, 2018
In this interview with Becky Liggero, NetEnt CEO Per Eriksson discusses how the company manages to delight their customers with the offerings they launch.
- NetEnt launches first-of-its-kind employer branding campaign with reality TV-style series The Challenge
May 8, 2017
NetEnt has created the first-of-its-kind production that features and engages staff across the business.
- NetEnt succeeds because of the purple cow
March 28, 2017
Since 2011, revenue has skyrocketed 240%. And behind it all is a very simple game, one that you wouldn’t expect would fuel such spectacular growth.
- NetEnt’s Guns N’ Roses awarded as best Game of the Year
November 30, 2016
NetEnt’s Guns N’ Roses was shortlisted alongside 12 other popular games but defeated the competition to collect the award.
- Per Eriksson on opportunities in mobile gambling
November 22, 2016
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Rebecca Liggero, Per Eriksson of Netent gives us a glimpse on the future of remote gambling.