Tag Archives: Per Eriksson
- NetEnt launches first-of-its-kind employer branding campaign with reality TV-style series The Challenge
May 8, 2017
NetEnt has created the first-of-its-kind production that features and engages staff across the business.
- NetEnt succeeds because of the purple cow
March 28, 2017
Since 2011, revenue has skyrocketed 240%. And behind it all is a very simple game, one that you wouldn’t expect would fuel such spectacular growth.
- NetEnt’s Guns N’ Roses awarded as best Game of the Year
November 30, 2016
NetEnt’s Guns N’ Roses was shortlisted alongside 12 other popular games but defeated the competition to collect the award.
- Per Eriksson on opportunities in mobile gambling
November 22, 2016
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Rebecca Liggero, Per Eriksson of Netent gives us a glimpse on the future of remote gambling.
- G2E Las Vegas 2016 Day 1 Recap
September 27, 2016
G2E 2016 has begun in Las Vegas at the Sands Expo, the largest event of the year dedicated to the North American gambling industry & beyond.
- Becky’s Affiliated: The Secrets Behind NetEnt’s Continued Growth & Success with Per Eriksson
May 19, 2016
NetEnt has exploded onto the iGaming software provider scene, so I caught up with Eriksson to find out exactly how they’re doing it.