Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
- The Book at Harrah’s Philadelphia set to open
January 22, 2019
Philly sports bettors will have a new option to get in their wagers for the Super Bowl as The Book at Harrah’s Philadelphia is set to open January 22.
- Pennsylvania warns online gambling licensees to comply with new Wire Act opinion
January 19, 2019
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board instructs its online gambling licensees to ensure their operations comply with the DOJ's new Wire Act opinion.
- Massachusetts guv wants land-based, online sports betting
January 18, 2019
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker wants land-based and online sports betting; Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Delaware reveal December sports betting numbers.
- Pennsylvania casinos set new annual revenue record in 2018
January 17, 2019
Pennsylvania casinos generate gaming revenue of $3.248b in 2018, a mere 0.007% improvement over 2017, extends annual growth streak to four years.
- GAN, FanDuel eye Pennsylvania, W. Virginia online gambling
January 10, 2019
Gambling tech suppliers GAN extend relationship with Paddy Power Betfair's FanDuel brand to target online gambling in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Kambi launches on-property Sportsbook at Parx Casino in Pennsylvania
Following a thorough two-day testing phase, the PGCB has given Kambi and Parx Casino the green light to officially open the sportsbook today.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
New Hampshire iLottery offers draw tickets, instant-win games
September 19, 2018
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania guv officially approves online gambling bill
October 30, 2017