Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
- PokerStars push for PA players as PACOOP launches November 30th
19 November 2019
PokerStars hope that the PACOOP will strike the same chord with local players that the brand do on an international scale with the WCOOP and SCOOP.
- Pennsylvania betting revenue fails to match October’s handle growth
18 November 2019
Pennsylvania reports sports betting handle up 24% in October but revenue grows only 0.4%; FanDuel claims larger share of online betting handle.
- Pennsylvania welcomes online poker back on Bonfire Night
4 November 2019
Groundhog Day comes early for online poker players in fourth U.S. state to welcome back online poker players.
- Philadelphia stadium to launch sportsbook ahead of the venue’s opening
31 October 2019
Pennsylvania was one of the first to introduce sports gambling after the U.S. Supreme Court gave states the go-ahead last year.
- DraftKings an acquisition target, preps Pennsylvania betting debut
DraftKings reportedly in 'advanced talks' with a Jeff Sagansky-led firm regarding acquisition; DraftKings approved to launch betting app in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania’s sports betting, online casino jump in September
17 October 2019
Pennsylvania's sports betting licensees report revenue up 144% in September, while online casino rises 55% and land-based gaming declines.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
26 October 2017