Tag Archives: PCSO
- Philippine court blocks PCSO lottery equipment bidding
August 17, 2017
Berjaya Philippines is bent on regaining the exclusive rights to supply lottery equipment to the state-owned PCSO in the Luzon territory.
- Philippine cops told to get rid of illegal gambling or get lost
August 1, 2017
Philippine National Police chief orders subordinates to stamp out illegal gambling in their areas of control or he will get rid of them.
- Philippine lottery to cut police funding over ‘anemic’ illegal gambling crackdown
July 19, 2017
The Philippines' lottery administrator is cutting funding to Philippine National Police due to its "anemic" campaign to stop illegal gambling.
- Philippine numbers operators warned: go legal or go to jail
January 24, 2017
Philippine state-run lottery boss warns illegal operators to go legal or go to jail; CEZA denies issuing Jack Lam an online gambling license.
- Philippine lottery teams with cops to stamp out illegal numbers games
October 6, 2016
Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office teams with Philippine National Police to stamp out illegal numbers games like jueteng.
- Philippines eyeing lottery privatization
September 15, 2016
The remaking of the Philippines' gambling industry continues as the government mulls privatizing Philippine Charity and Sweepstakes Office.
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017