Tag Archives: PCSO
- PAGCOR targets $115M profit from POGOs in 2018
February 12, 2018
PAGCOR chair is expecting no less than PHP6 billion ($115.4 million) from the POGO licensing scheme this year as all the licensees become operational.
- Philippine senator to grill state lottery official over $3.87M bribery claim
February 1, 2018
A lawmaker in the Philippines has started digging into the alleged attempt of the country’s “No.1 gambler” to bribe chief of PCSO.
- Duterte taps ‘No.1 gambler’ in Philippines to combat illegal gambling
January 24, 2018
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has admitted asking the help of gambling financier Atong Ang to combat illegal gambling.
- Philippine court blocks PCSO lottery equipment bidding
August 17, 2017
Berjaya Philippines is bent on regaining the exclusive rights to supply lottery equipment to the state-owned PCSO in the Luzon territory.
- Philippine cops told to get rid of illegal gambling or get lost
August 1, 2017
Philippine National Police chief orders subordinates to stamp out illegal gambling in their areas of control or he will get rid of them.
- Philippine lottery to cut police funding over ‘anemic’ illegal gambling crackdown
July 19, 2017
The Philippines' lottery administrator is cutting funding to Philippine National Police due to its "anemic" campaign to stop illegal gambling.