Tag Archives: PBOC
- BTCC joins China’s major exchanges in resuming bitcoin withdrawals
June 2, 2017
BTC China, the last of the so-called Big 3 exchanges in China, has also resumed cryptocurrency withdrawals on its platform.
- Lack of AML regulation blocks bitcoin from achieving legal status in China
April 28, 2017
After weeks of keeping mum regarding digital currencies like bitcoin, the People's Bank of China (PBoC) is back in the headlines
- New rules require China’s bitcoin exchanges to verify customer identity
March 17, 2017
The PBoC recently circulated new guidelines, which would subject domestic bitcoin exchanges to current banking and anti-money laundering laws.
- Huobi to resume bitcoin withdrawals amid increased PBoC scrutiny
March 8, 2017
Customers of Chinese digital currency exchange Huobi will soon be able to withdraw bitcoin from their accounts.
- Chinese exchange BitKan stops signups, limits bitcoin trading
February 15, 2017
Another Chinese bitcoin exchange has been forced to make several changes as the People's Bank of China continues its crackdown in the digital currency space
- PBoC requirements pushes China’s HaoBTC to close exchange
February 14, 2017
Bitcoin company HaoBTC announced that it is shuttering its bitcoin exchange operation effective Feb. 15, while RMB deposits will close on Feb. 17.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017