Tag Archives: PayPal
- How affiliates view credit card gambling restrictions
September 23, 2019
PayPal shut down its services for German players, so could this mean that it could shut them down for U.K. players, too? Will other e-wallets follow suit?
- PayPal cutting off German online casino payments in October
August 21, 2019
PayPal updates its German market policies to prohibit “offers that are not legal in your respective whereabouts, including some online gambling offers.”
- Global Poker gives up PayPal for WorldPay
July 6, 2018
Limited payment method options resulted in Global Poker choosing WorldPay instead of PayPal.
- Gfinity Part Ways With PayPal; And The Coalition Creates Gears of War eSports Circuit With $1m Guaranteed Prize Pool
August 3, 2016
Gfinity part ways w/ PayPal after the payment processor pursues more concrete legal data on the flow of eSports cash through their channels.
- Bitcoin wallet lets users pay via Twitter as cloud storage provider ditches Paypal feature
July 15, 2016
One bitcoin wallet is looking beyond emails and bitcoin addresses for peer-to-peer transactions.
- Paypal files patent for payment device that accepts digital currencies
June 1, 2016
Last week, we discussed how the online payment platform created an opportunity for digital currency wallet developers.
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Japan considers ending tax on digital currency sales
October 12, 2016