Tag Archives: PayPal
- Gfinity Part Ways With PayPal; And The Coalition Creates Gears of War eSports Circuit With $1m Guaranteed Prize Pool
August 3, 2016
Gfinity part ways w/ PayPal after the payment processor pursues more concrete legal data on the flow of eSports cash through their channels.
- Bitcoin wallet lets users pay via Twitter as cloud storage provider ditches Paypal feature
July 15, 2016
One bitcoin wallet is looking beyond emails and bitcoin addresses for peer-to-peer transactions.
- Paypal files patent for payment device that accepts digital currencies
June 1, 2016
Last week, we discussed how the online payment platform created an opportunity for digital currency wallet developers.
- Why Paypal’s decision to kill apps on some mobile platforms is an exciting opportunity for bitcoin
May 27, 2016
Online payment processing service Paypal is ditching support for several mobile platforms.
- Paypal ceases payment protection for online gambling in US, Canada, Brazil
May 11, 2016
Paypal announced that it will soon stop protecting payments for transactions related to gambling in several countries.
- Yahoo says no more credit card deposits for daily fantasy sports, PayPal okay
March 31, 2016
Yahoo says no more credit card deposits for its daily fantasy sports platform; New York reportedly trims DFS and online poker from budget.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017