Tag Archives: PayNearMe
- Fin5 hacking crew hits jackpot, steals 150,000 credit cards from casino
October 16, 2015
Talk about hitting the jackpot: A new hacking group waltzed away with 150,000 credit card numbers stolen from a casino last year.
- Christian Solomine on joining the space for alternative payment mechanisms
October 15, 2015
Christian Solomine explains to Rebecca Liggero how PayNearMe is different from other alternative payment methods available today.
- William Hill US bettors can deposit at 7-11; NetEnt games in Hills UK betting shops
June 16, 2015
William Hill US teams with PayNearMe to allow mobile bettors to deposit at 7-Eleven; NetEnt launch first games in Hills UK retail shops.
- South Point’s Real Gaming Online Poker Site Passes the Test
October 27, 2014
Nevada Gaming Commission removed the ‘soft launch’ tag from the outfit from South Point’s RealGaming online poker site.
- Real Gaming Increase Deposit Options Through PayNearMe
September 23, 2014
Real Gaming increased player deposit options after a deal with PayNearMe that will allow players to make cash deposits at 7-Eleven stores.
- WSOP.com Improve Their Deposit Enhancements
April 20, 2014
WSOP.com improve their deposit enhancements with Mazooma and PayNearMe options added to their recent agreement with Neteller
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Neteller, Skrill processors cut off Brazil’s online gamblers
January 11, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014