Tag Archives: PayNearMe
- Fin5 hacking crew hits jackpot, steals 150,000 credit cards from casino
16 October 2015
Talk about hitting the jackpot: A new hacking group waltzed away with 150,000 credit card numbers stolen from a casino last year.
- Christian Solomine on joining the space for alternative payment mechanisms
15 October 2015
Christian Solomine explains to Rebecca Liggero how PayNearMe is different from other alternative payment methods available today.
- William Hill US bettors can deposit at 7-11; NetEnt games in Hills UK betting shops
16 June 2015
William Hill US teams with PayNearMe to allow mobile bettors to deposit at 7-Eleven; NetEnt launch first games in Hills UK retail shops.
- South Point’s Real Gaming Online Poker Site Passes the Test
27 October 2014
Nevada Gaming Commission removed the ‘soft launch’ tag from the outfit from South Point’s RealGaming online poker site.
- Real Gaming Increase Deposit Options Through PayNearMe
23 September 2014
Real Gaming increased player deposit options after a deal with PayNearMe that will allow players to make cash deposits at 7-Eleven stores.
- WSOP.com Improve Their Deposit Enhancements
20 April 2014
WSOP.com improve their deposit enhancements with Mazooma and PayNearMe options added to their recent agreement with Neteller
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014