Tag Archives: payments
- Counting House Director Paul Davis will speak at Georgia Gaming Congress
December 2, 2015
Director of Counting House - Isle-of-Man-based consultancy - Paul Davis will become a speaker at Georgia Gaming Congress conference.
- SafeCharge and TAIN collaborate to enhance eGaming Payment Funnel Conversion
April 14, 2015
Advanced payments acceptance and fraud prevention technologies boosts TAIN's payment platform and risk management services for licensees.
- Payment and Fraud Trends in 2015
January 22, 2015
Yuval Ziv, COO at SafeCharge, takes a look at some of the payment trends and challenges which companies trading online in 2015 will face.
- bwin.party preparing to embark on new IPO
January 16, 2012
bwin.party is preparing to float its CQR payments business
- Starbucks extends mobile payments; Facebook appoints Lewinsky foe
June 15, 2011
Starbucks will now allow you to pay for your coffee using an Android handset
- EGR Live news: French regulator may punish unregulated operators
May 3, 2011
A seminar at EGR Live was told that after the Black Friday indictments the French government and regulator may become less shy
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
European Union online poker liquidity deal due on July 6
June 30, 2017