Tag Archives: payments
- Junkets can no longer use Macau for cross-border VIP cash settlements
August 12, 2019
Macau’s Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau has decided to make such settlements off-limits with VIP gamblers for services provided in other locations.
- Spend your Bitcoin SV directly in shops with Zeux
March 7, 2019
Bitcoin SV is taking yet another step closer to make its goal of becoming an electronic cash system a reality, and it's all thanks to "forward thinking" fintech platform Zeux.
- Counting House Director Paul Davis will speak at Georgia Gaming Congress
December 2, 2015
Director of Counting House - Isle-of-Man-based consultancy - Paul Davis will become a speaker at Georgia Gaming Congress conference.
- SafeCharge and TAIN collaborate to enhance eGaming Payment Funnel Conversion
April 14, 2015
Advanced payments acceptance and fraud prevention technologies boosts TAIN's payment platform and risk management services for licensees.
- Payment and Fraud Trends in 2015
January 22, 2015
Yuval Ziv, COO at SafeCharge, takes a look at some of the payment trends and challenges which companies trading online in 2015 will face.
- bwin.party preparing to embark on new IPO
January 16, 2012
bwin.party is preparing to float its CQR payments business
Google eyeing takeover of Bwin.party ahead of New Jersey launch
September 13, 2013
The Biggest Gambling Sport Sponsorship Deals
July 3, 2012
Spend your Bitcoin SV directly in shops with Zeux
March 7, 2019
Amaya’s Year of Acquisitions
November 8, 2012