Tag Archives: payments
- Counting House Director Paul Davis will speak at Georgia Gaming Congress
December 2, 2015
Director of Counting House - Isle-of-Man-based consultancy - Paul Davis will become a speaker at Georgia Gaming Congress conference.
- SafeCharge and TAIN collaborate to enhance eGaming Payment Funnel Conversion
April 14, 2015
Advanced payments acceptance and fraud prevention technologies boosts TAIN's payment platform and risk management services for licensees.
- Payment and Fraud Trends in 2015
January 22, 2015
Yuval Ziv, COO at SafeCharge, takes a look at some of the payment trends and challenges which companies trading online in 2015 will face.
- bwin.party preparing to embark on new IPO
January 16, 2012
bwin.party is preparing to float its CQR payments business
- Starbucks extends mobile payments; Facebook appoints Lewinsky foe
June 15, 2011
Starbucks will now allow you to pay for your coffee using an Android handset
- EGR Live news: French regulator may punish unregulated operators
May 3, 2011
A seminar at EGR Live was told that after the Black Friday indictments the French government and regulator may become less shy
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011