Tag Archives: payment processor
- 4 Benefits of Accepting Bitcoin for Merchant Payment Processors
April 18, 2016
It is a virtual imperative that payment processors strongly consider enabling BitCoin payments as part of their merchant payment solutions.
- TradeSports.com closing; class action lawsuit targets DFS payment processors
November 19, 2015
Daily fantasy sports site TradeSports.com shuts due to "recent negative events"; new class action lawsuit targets DFS payment processors.
- Tony Gallipi on Bitcoin Payment Processor – BitPay
September 16, 2013
Becky talks to Tony Gallipi of BitPay about their services, and why its much easier to use BitCoins for online payment.
- Kentucky’s spoiler role in PokerStars-FTP deal; payment processor forfeits $6m
July 12, 2012
Rumors of PokerStars 'folding' on FTP acquisition deal quashed; Kentucky's role in FTP deal unknown; payment processor forfeits $6m to feds
- Chad Elie replaces lawyers ahead of response
January 11, 2012
Chad Elie has replaced his legal team ahead of a possible court date in March
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Absolute Poker players to be reunited with long lost funds
April 10, 2017
Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
October 9, 2017