Tag Archives: payment processor
- 4 Benefits of Accepting Bitcoin for Merchant Payment Processors
April 18, 2016
It is a virtual imperative that payment processors strongly consider enabling BitCoin payments as part of their merchant payment solutions.
- TradeSports.com closing; class action lawsuit targets DFS payment processors
November 19, 2015
Daily fantasy sports site TradeSports.com shuts due to "recent negative events"; new class action lawsuit targets DFS payment processors.
- Tony Gallipi on Bitcoin Payment Processor – BitPay
September 16, 2013
Becky talks to Tony Gallipi of BitPay about their services, and why its much easier to use BitCoins for online payment.
- Kentucky’s spoiler role in PokerStars-FTP deal; payment processor forfeits $6m
July 12, 2012
Rumors of PokerStars 'folding' on FTP acquisition deal quashed; Kentucky's role in FTP deal unknown; payment processor forfeits $6m to feds
- Chad Elie replaces lawyers ahead of response
January 11, 2012
Chad Elie has replaced his legal team ahead of a possible court date in March
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
Absolute Poker’s Scott Tom released after week in US jail
October 9, 2017
Why the phrase “Poker is a Game of Skill” is nonsensical
June 29, 2011