Tag Archives: payment processing
- Paysafe’s Rosen Metev: Payments make the difference
April 22, 2019
Rosen Metev joined us to talk about what’s happening right now with payment options, and how they will be important to the growing US market.
- Russia blacklists payment processors Skrill and Qiwi over online gambling links
July 15, 2016
Russia's communications watchdog puts payment processors Skrill and Qiwi on their online blacklist over links to gambling sites.
- RegularPay company announced an exclusive partnership proposition
May 31, 2016
RegularPay has launched a new campaign for its partners. Since now cooperation with RegularPay brings even more rewards than ever!
- Payment processor Vantiv stops handling daily fantasy sports transactions
January 29, 2016
Payment processor Vantiv informs daily fantasy sports clients that it will no longer handle their transactions, effective Feb. 29.
- US Attorney in Florida indicts BetOnline payment processing ring
December 7, 2015
US Department of Justice indicts Florida man and two Canadians for processing payments for online gambling sites, including BetOnline.
- TradeSports.com closing; class action lawsuit targets DFS payment processors
November 19, 2015
Daily fantasy sports site TradeSports.com shuts due to "recent negative events"; new class action lawsuit targets DFS payment processors.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017