Tag Archives: payment processing
- Russia blacklists payment processors Skrill and Qiwi over online gambling links
July 15, 2016
Russia's communications watchdog puts payment processors Skrill and Qiwi on their online blacklist over links to gambling sites.
- RegularPay company announced an exclusive partnership proposition
May 31, 2016
RegularPay has launched a new campaign for its partners. Since now cooperation with RegularPay brings even more rewards than ever!
- Payment processor Vantiv stops handling daily fantasy sports transactions
January 29, 2016
Payment processor Vantiv informs daily fantasy sports clients that it will no longer handle their transactions, effective Feb. 29.
- US Attorney in Florida indicts BetOnline payment processing ring
December 7, 2015
US Department of Justice indicts Florida man and two Canadians for processing payments for online gambling sites, including BetOnline.
- TradeSports.com closing; class action lawsuit targets DFS payment processors
November 19, 2015
Daily fantasy sports site TradeSports.com shuts due to "recent negative events"; new class action lawsuit targets DFS payment processors.
- Your daily deluge of daily fantasy sports drama, now with Canadian content!
November 13, 2015
Payment processors skittish about handling transactions for New York's daily fantasy sports operators; Canada next to declare DFS illegal?
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
September 1, 2018
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
October 23, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017