Tag Archives: pay per head
- Brooklyn DA busts “billion dollar” illegal online betting ring
June 30, 2016
Brooklyn DA charges four men for running Costa Rica-based online 'pay her head' betting ring that handled $927m during 2015 NFL season.
- How not to pose for your illegal online sports betting mugshot
May 27, 2016
US prosecutors file charges against a pair of illegal online credit betting operations in the New York/New Jersey area.
- Massachusetts takes down pay-per-head online sports betting ring
November 13, 2015
Massachusetts indicts 33 members of illegal credit betting ring, including owner/operator of PerHead pay-per-head online betting site.
- Legends’ Luke King makes bail; Mohegan Sun’s Wager2020 problem; Breaking old
August 31, 2013
Legends' Luke King makes bail; Mohegan Sun's Wager2020 problem; Michigan senior citizens' betting operation taken off life support.
- New York Times provides ‘pay per head’ sites with exposure they couldn’t buy
April 2, 2012
The New York Times pens a detailed article on the growing phenomenon of pay-per-head online sportsbetting sites.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019