Tag Archives: Paul Witten
- Paul Witten: SIS Competitive Gaming will grow esports
April 17, 2019
SIS competitive gaming is looking to broaden the appeal of esports and solve some of its core problems. Paul Witten joined us to talk more about it.
- Paul Witten: Content is king, but presentation is just as important
October 15, 2018
Becky Liggero discusses with Paul Witten of SIS, how to create relevant content for operators and their customers with his company’s 24/7 betting channels.
- SIS steps up global rights expansion with senior hire
January 29, 2018
SIS has appointed Simon Fraser as its new Head of International Horse Racing in a move to boost the supplier’s global racing content.
- SIS to launch new greyhound channel
January 23, 2018
- William Hill the first major UK bookmaker to take SIS’s ‘watch & bet’ Greyhound service
January 15, 2018
announced a deal with William Hill to provide its new Greyhound Service in a Watch & Bet format.
- Ladbrokes and SIS sign exclusive greyhound track rights partnership
May 10, 2016
Ladbrokes and SIS have signed an exclusive four-year deal for track and broadcast rights for the Monmore and Crayford greyhound tracks.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014