Tag Archives: paul phua
- The Paul Phua Illegal Sports Betting Case: Lawyers Push to Suppress Non-Mirandized Statements
November 6, 2014
The Paul Phua World Cup betting case continues this week, with more reports emanating from the defense & complaining of illegal searches,.
- Red Wire: No Risk, All Reward For Government In Impersonation Cases
November 4, 2014
When it comes to arresting people it suspects of crimes, US federal government isn’t supposed to have complete freedom to do as it pleases.
- Poker’s Biggest Loser: Viktor Blom v Gus Hansen
September 1, 2014
FTP are rolling out a special challenge called The Biggest Loser as their two team pros Blom and Hansen square off against each other.
- Paul Phua and son enter ‘not guilty’ pleas; more Beteagle sentences meted out
August 6, 2014
Paul Phua and son Darren plead not guilty to operating illegal online sports betting ring out of Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- Richard Yong and son make bail on sports betting charges after poker pals rally
August 1, 2014
Seng Chen 'Richard' Yong and son make bail on sports betting charges after poker pals Phil Ivey and Daniel Cates post $2m bail.
- Did Paul Phua expect diplomatic immunity for his sports betting activities?
July 29, 2014
Paul Phua released on bail over illegal sports betting charges; Phua reportedly served as San Marino's ambassador to Montenegro since 2011.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Man opens fire at music festival near Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay
October 2, 2017