Tag Archives: paul phua
- The Paul Phua Illegal Sports Betting Case: Lawyers Push to Suppress Non-Mirandized Statements
6 November 2014
The Paul Phua World Cup betting case continues this week, with more reports emanating from the defense & complaining of illegal searches,.
- Red Wire: No Risk, All Reward For Government In Impersonation Cases
4 November 2014
When it comes to arresting people it suspects of crimes, US federal government isn’t supposed to have complete freedom to do as it pleases.
- Poker’s Biggest Loser: Viktor Blom v Gus Hansen
1 September 2014
FTP are rolling out a special challenge called The Biggest Loser as their two team pros Blom and Hansen square off against each other.
- Paul Phua and son enter ‘not guilty’ pleas; more Beteagle sentences meted out
6 August 2014
Paul Phua and son Darren plead not guilty to operating illegal online sports betting ring out of Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- Richard Yong and son make bail on sports betting charges after poker pals rally
1 August 2014
Seng Chen 'Richard' Yong and son make bail on sports betting charges after poker pals Phil Ivey and Daniel Cates post $2m bail.
- Did Paul Phua expect diplomatic immunity for his sports betting activities?
29 July 2014
Paul Phua released on bail over illegal sports betting charges; Phua reportedly served as San Marino's ambassador to Montenegro since 2011.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017