Tag Archives: paul phua
- Dan Bilzerian Could Face Six Years Behind Bars After Blowing up a Tractor Trailer
12 January 2015
Dan Bilzerian’s legal team advise the media that the Instagram King is keen to arrange a plea deal to avoid trial on felony charges.
- Phuas can’t go to casinos; card-counter says Caesars casinos got rough
10 January 2015
Judge rejects request by Paul Phua to play poker in Vegas while awaiting sports bet trial; card-counter sues Caesars for illegal detention.
- Malaysian opposition demands explanation into Phua Letter
6 January 2015
A prominent member of Malaysia’s opposition party wants investigation into comments made by Ahmad Zahid Hamidi re Paul Phua's legal woes.
- Malaysian gov’t says no Phua triad links, helps country with national security
3 January 2015
Malaysia gov't official writes to FBI refuting claims that Paul Phua has triad links, says Phua has helped gov't with national security.
- The top 10 North American gambling stories of 2014
29 December 2014
The top 10 gambling stories that made news in North America in 2014.
- Paul Phua trial delayed as judge considers admissibility of evidence
27 December 2014
The illegal sports betting trial of Paul Phua faces delay as judge considers admissibility of FBI's questionably gathered evidence.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019