Tag Archives: paul phua
- Malaysian opposition demands explanation into Phua Letter
January 6, 2015
A prominent member of Malaysia’s opposition party wants investigation into comments made by Ahmad Zahid Hamidi re Paul Phua's legal woes.
- Malaysian gov’t says no Phua triad links, helps country with national security
January 3, 2015
Malaysia gov't official writes to FBI refuting claims that Paul Phua has triad links, says Phua has helped gov't with national security.
- The top 10 North American gambling stories of 2014
December 29, 2014
The top 10 gambling stories that made news in North America in 2014.
- Paul Phua trial delayed as judge considers admissibility of evidence
December 27, 2014
The illegal sports betting trial of Paul Phua faces delay as judge considers admissibility of FBI's questionably gathered evidence.
- Weekly Poll: Will the evidence against Paul Phua obtained via warrantless search be admissible in court?
December 18, 2014
Attorneys defending Paul Phua have doubled down on their assertion that the searches that led to the arrests were unconstitutional.
- Five defendants sentenced in Paul Phua illegal sports betting case
December 11, 2014
Five defendants in the Paul Phua illegal sports betting case plead guilty, given fines and probation; Phua and son to go on fighting.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017