Tag Archives: paul phua
- Paul Phua’s homesick son Darren to plead guilty to illegal betting if he can go home
March 5, 2015
Paul Phua's son Darren reaches plea deal with prosecutors re online sports betting charges that will allow him to return to Malaysia.
- Prosecutors protest inadmissibility of evidence against Paul Phua
February 18, 2015
US prosecutors ask federal judge to reconsider ruling barring them from using evidence obtained via questionable means in Paul Phua case.
- Dan Bilzerian Avoids Jail Time After Ridiculous Ruling in Explosive Case
February 10, 2015
Bilzerian will not spend time behind bars, for blowing up a tractor after the judge allowed him to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge.
- Judge tosses “fatally flawed” FBI evidence against accused online bookie Paul Phua
February 2, 2015
Federal judge says FBI's "false and misleading statements" enough to toss evidence against accused online sports betting operator Paul Phua.
- Paul Phua has prior conviction in Malaysia
January 28, 2015
Paul Phua, accused of running an illegal World Cup gambling operation in Las Vegas, has prior conviction in Malaysia for the same offense.
- Dan Bilzerian Could Face Six Years Behind Bars After Blowing up a Tractor Trailer
January 12, 2015
Dan Bilzerian’s legal team advise the media that the Instagram King is keen to arrange a plea deal to avoid trial on felony charges.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014