Tag Archives: paul phua
- Prosecutors won’t let it go, protest Paul Phua’s desire to visit his ailing mother
May 29, 2015
Paul Phua's attorneys protest prosecutors' "disingenuous" claim that Phua can't be allowed to leave US because he might not get back in.
- Federal judge tosses remaining FBI evidence against Paul Phua
May 26, 2015
A federal judge has tossed the remaining FBI evidence against accused sports betting operator Paul Phua, leaving prosecutors' case in doubt.
- Paul Phua hit with conspiracy charge, gov’t says evidence “more than sufficient”
May 14, 2015
US federal prosecutors hit Paul Phua with new conspiracy charge, say he "maintained a leadership role" in illegal online betting operation.
- Defense asks US judge to toss out FBI ruse case against Paul Phua
April 29, 2015
Paul Phua's defense attorneys ask judge to dismiss the illegal sports betting charges filed against him after evidence was tossed.
- Judge tosses FBI evidence against accused online bookie Paul Phua
April 17, 2015
US District Judge Andrew Gordon rules that the FBI violated Paul Phua's privacy in obtaining evidence of illegal sports betting activity.
- Paul Phua has no criminal record in Malaysia says Home Minister Zahid
April 10, 2015
Home Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi yesterday denied reports that Wei Seng “Paul Phua” has been convicted in Malaysia.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019