Tag Archives: paul phua
- Paul Phua opens an online poker training school
January 10, 2017
Paul Phua, has created an online poker school with the likes of Tom Dwan and Phil Ivey.
- Prosecutors won’t appeal Paul Phua’s case dismissal
July 3, 2015
The saga ends, as federal prosecutors decided not to appeal U.S. District judge's dismissal of an illegal gambling case against Paul Phua.
- Paul Phua heading home to Malaysia after judge dismisses government’s case
June 1, 2015
Malaysian businessman Paul Phua headed home after US prosecutors admit they no longer have enough evidence to go to trial.
- Prosecutors won’t let it go, protest Paul Phua’s desire to visit his ailing mother
May 29, 2015
Paul Phua's attorneys protest prosecutors' "disingenuous" claim that Phua can't be allowed to leave US because he might not get back in.
- Federal judge tosses remaining FBI evidence against Paul Phua
May 26, 2015
A federal judge has tossed the remaining FBI evidence against accused sports betting operator Paul Phua, leaving prosecutors' case in doubt.
- Paul Phua hit with conspiracy charge, gov’t says evidence “more than sufficient”
May 14, 2015
US federal prosecutors hit Paul Phua with new conspiracy charge, say he "maintained a leadership role" in illegal online betting operation.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017