Tag Archives: paul phua
- Paul Phua beats illegal sports betting charges in Macau
February 26, 2019
Malaysian poker and betting whale Wei Seng 'Paul' Phua beats illegal sports betting charges stemming from 2014 Macau arrest.
- Paul Phua’s illegal online sports betting trial underway in Macau
February 13, 2019
Malaysian businessman Paul Phua's illegal online betting trial gets underway in Macau nearly five years after his arrest at Wynn Macau hotel.
- Paul Phua opens an online poker training school
January 10, 2017
Paul Phua, has created an online poker school with the likes of Tom Dwan and Phil Ivey.
- Prosecutors won’t appeal Paul Phua’s case dismissal
July 3, 2015
The saga ends, as federal prosecutors decided not to appeal U.S. District judge's dismissal of an illegal gambling case against Paul Phua.
- Paul Phua heading home to Malaysia after judge dismisses government’s case
June 1, 2015
Malaysian businessman Paul Phua headed home after US prosecutors admit they no longer have enough evidence to go to trial.
- Prosecutors won’t let it go, protest Paul Phua’s desire to visit his ailing mother
May 29, 2015
Paul Phua's attorneys protest prosecutors' "disingenuous" claim that Phua can't be allowed to leave US because he might not get back in.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019