Tag Archives: Patrick Leonard
- 3 Barrels: Pads leaves live poker for a year; $2.7m Monster; Mosconi Cup news
May 1, 2018
A look and feel distinctly partypokerish with Patrick Leonard vowing to leave live poker for a year to focus on his online game and Monster Series update.
- Super High Roller Bowl add 15 more; Nitsche, Sontheimer & Leonard miss out
April 23, 2018
Organisers of the SHRB have added another 15-players, and the mean the terrific trio of Dominik Nitsche, Steffen Sontheimer and Patrick Leonard miss out.
- 3 Barrels: partypoker Monster Series update; Leonard documentary; massage row
March 22, 2018
A news on partypoker including a $2.7m guaranteed Monster Series, an upcoming documentary featuring Patrick Leonard, and more.
- partypoker goes Brazilian, creates Team Online; Leonard wins in his own backyard
February 7, 2018
partypoker has created Team Online beginning with the signings of three Brazilians and an Austrian; Patrick Leonard takes down a POWERFEST High Roller.
- The Plus, Minus and Equal of bitB’s plans for global domination
November 21, 2017
Lee Davy talks to Patrick Leonard about his plans to transform bitB Staking into a global 'Super Stable.'
- Right or wrong? The flipside of the Patrick Leonard angle
August 28, 2017
Lee Davy shares his thoughts on the controversy surrounding a hand played between Patrick Leonard and Luigi Andrea Shehadeh.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014