Tag Archives: Patrick Kennedy
- Becky’s Affiliated: Top 5 most influential iGaming professionals of 2014
December 22, 2014
For this edition of Becky’s Affiliated I’d like to focus on five individuals that stood out & have influenced the online gambling industry.
- eGaming Review Operator Awards’ Results
November 26, 2014
The 10th Annual eGaming Review Operator Awards held at The Roundhouse, London on Monday 24th of November.
- Paddy Power make Andy McCue new CEO, kick homophobia out of football
September 5, 2014
Paddy Power name retail head Andy McCue as replacement for outgoing CEO Patrick Kennedy, team with Arsenal FC in anti-homophobia video.
- Can ambush marketing impact profit?
May 16, 2014
Squads are currently being selected for 2014 World Cup; the biggest sporting event of the year, and a golden opportunity for sports betting.
- Paddy Power Chief to Quit After a Decade in Charge
May 13, 2014
Paddy Power Chief Executive has decided to call time on his tenure at the Irish bookmakers after nearly a decade in charge.
- Government taxation on FOBT – What it means for SEO
May 8, 2014
It’s well documented that Bookmakers are up in arms at Government’s tax increase from 20% to 25% on FOBT a.k.a. “Crack-cocaine of gambling”.