Tag Archives: patent troll
- FanDuel CEO says no IPO until regulatory clarity: DFS sites targeted by patent troll?
November 4, 2015
FanDuel CEO Nigel Eccles says there'll be no public float until regulatory landscape becomes clear; DFS sites targeted by patent troll?
- The Red Wire: Patent Trolls Do Big Business (And Little Business, Too)
March 11, 2014
Patents were created to protect innovation, but these days they are frequently used to stifle it.
- White House proposes tougher rules to combat patent trolls
June 9, 2013
The White House proposes tougher controls over patent laws to reduce the ability of patent trolls to stifle technological innovation.
- Paradise Ent. boss sells US patents; Zynga acquires patents from troll
January 10, 2013
Game device maker Paradise Ent. chairman sells US patents to company ahead of US push; Zynga acquires patents from troll Walker Digital
- Microsoft attacked by patent troll; Facebook shakedown artist charged with fraud
November 3, 2012
Microsoft sued by Surfcast over claims Windows 8 infringes on its intellectual property; Facebook fraudster Paul Ceglia arrested
- Righthaven accused of acting disrespectfully
March 7, 2012
Righthaven called disrespectful for not attending court cases
Cake Poker attacked by patent troll Scott Lewis of 1st Technology
February 3, 2011
Copyright trolls Righthaven attack TheRX.com gambling forum
April 13, 2011