Tag Archives: PartyPoker Premier League VI
- Keeping in Real
April 22, 2013
Daniel Negreanu's influence was once again recognized, after he was voted in as the highest-ranked poker player, in 2013 BLUFF Power 20.
- Interview with Kara Scott at the WPT Venice Grand Prix – Day 1A
March 27, 2013
Kara Scott is one of the busiest people in poker. She is also a PartyPoker ambassador of poker meaning she gets to play a little as well.
- Interview with Jesse May at the WPT Venice Grand Prix – Day 1A
March 26, 2013
In poker news, Lee Davy chats with Jesse May at the WPT Venice Grand Prix as he talks about last week's PartyPoker Premier League VI.
- Shak Defeats Trickett to Win the PartyPoker Premier League VI
March 24, 2013
In poker news, Dan Shak has taken the title of the Party Poker Premier League VI after a touch match with British golden boy Sam Trickett.
- PartyPoker Premier League: The Magician and Actress Complete the Final 8
March 23, 2013
Tony G, put it all to win the final heat of Group B, only to see those hopes reduced to in the final heads-up against Jennifer Tilly.
- PartyPoker Premier League: Duhamel, Cates and Trickett March On; Negreanu Explodes & Shakerchi Takes Heat 3
PartyPoker Premier League Group A has reached its end, as expected in the final heats of these things it contained everything but the sink.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016