Tag Archives: parq vancouver
- BC casinos’ revenue growth stalls on new money laundering rules
29 November 2019
British Columbia's biggest casinos report flat revenue growth in 2018 following introduction of new anti-money laundering regulations.
- Parq Vancouver receives a lifeline, will stay afloat
14 May 2019
Parq has announced that it has picked up a new equity partner and has been able to refinance its massive loans, according to company executives.
- Embattled Parq Vancouver casino defaults on loan payment
6 May 2019
The luxury casino in British Columbia, Parq Vancouver, has defaulted on a loan payment after deferring payment twice.
- Paragon Gaming sells stake in struggling Parq Vancouver casino
1 February 2019
Nevada's Paragon Gaming sells majority stake in struggling Parq Vancouver casino to PBC Group, a minority stakeholder in the joint venture project.
- Parq Vancouver casino bleeding red ink under new AML rules
27 November 2018
Parq Vancouver, British Columbia's newest and largest gaming venue, reports losses of C$108.3m in the first nine months of 2018.
- Parq Vancouver casino denies Drake’s ‘profiling’ claim
5 November 2018
Parq Vancouver casino denies 'profiling' claim by hip hop megstar Drake, saying it was only following BC's strict new anti-money laundering rules.
Woodbine Casino launches Toronto’s first live table games
1 September 2018
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
16 October 2017
Great Canadian Gaming reacts to River Rock money laundering talk
23 October 2017