Tag Archives: Pari Mutuel Urbain
- French online gambling market posts 2014 gains thanks to World Cup
January 31, 2015
French online gambling market in negative territory in 2014 except for sports betting and tournament poker; France Pari, PMU and FDJ results
- PMU declines, France Pari advances, Winamax Go Fast stumbles out the gate
July 31, 2014
Pari Mutuel Urbain H1 revenue falls despite World Cup gains; France Pari revenue doubles; blink and you'll miss Winamax fast-fold product.
- Sports betting perks up otherwise dismal French online gambling market
April 15, 2014
Sports betting is the lone bright spot in an otherwise dismal French online gambling market; PMU, France Pari Q1 reports.
- Belgian authorities seize €600k of Betclic Everest online gambling funds
February 27, 2014
Betclic Everest prevail in competition fight with PMU; Belgian authorities seize €600k of Betclic funds from unauthorized online gambling
- Sportnco go Belgian, Betclic Everest go international, ARJEL go naked
February 7, 2014
Sportnco ink deal with PMU Belgian subsidiary; Betclic Everest eye UK online license by April; ARJEL tells gamblers not to get naked
- PMU, France Pari somehow survive declining French market
January 15, 2014
ARJEL figures for 2013 show French online poker market continues to struggle, while PMU and France Pari enjoy sports betting boost.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
BetConstruct secures French Gaming Licence from ARJEL
September 20, 2017