Tag Archives: Pari Mutuel Urbain
- PartyPoker, PMU get French okay for online poker liquidity sharing
April 6, 2018
France's gaming regulator okays two more sites for online poker liquidity sharing: PartyPoker and local race betting operator Pari Mutuel Urban.
- French online gambling market posts 2014 gains thanks to World Cup
January 31, 2015
French online gambling market in negative territory in 2014 except for sports betting and tournament poker; France Pari, PMU and FDJ results
- PMU declines, France Pari advances, Winamax Go Fast stumbles out the gate
July 31, 2014
Pari Mutuel Urbain H1 revenue falls despite World Cup gains; France Pari revenue doubles; blink and you'll miss Winamax fast-fold product.
- Sports betting perks up otherwise dismal French online gambling market
April 15, 2014
Sports betting is the lone bright spot in an otherwise dismal French online gambling market; PMU, France Pari Q1 reports.
- Belgian authorities seize €600k of Betclic Everest online gambling funds
February 27, 2014
Betclic Everest prevail in competition fight with PMU; Belgian authorities seize €600k of Betclic funds from unauthorized online gambling
- Sportnco go Belgian, Betclic Everest go international, ARJEL go naked
February 7, 2014
Sportnco ink deal with PMU Belgian subsidiary; Betclic Everest eye UK online license by April; ARJEL tells gamblers not to get naked
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011