Tag Archives: Paragon Gaming
- Las Vegas Arena closer to completion; Paragon Gaming to manage Westgate
29 May 2015
Ironworkers place the final beam on the MGM–AEG Arena on the Las Vegas Strip; Paragon Gaming to manage Westgate Las Vegas.
- GPEB launches expanded review of Paragon Gaming’s BC casino project; development could be scrapped
18 November 2014
Paragon Gaming has become the subject of an expanded review by the Ministry of Finance, the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Graydon misses BCLC repayment deadline; Vancouver ties Paragon’s hands
25 July 2014
Ex-BCLC boss Michael Graydon misses golden handshake repayment deadline; Vancouver city council limits Edgewater Casino gaming options.
- BCLC’s code of conduct under review after conflict of interest
15 July 2014
BCLC and all other Crown agencies in British Columbia are reviewing their code of conduct after Michael Graydon stepped down.
- Michael Graydon appointed president of Paragon’s Vancouver casino biz
7 February 2014
Michael Graydon appointed president of Paragon Gaming's Vancouver casino business, barely one week after he quit as CEO of BCLC.
- Paragon faces resistance from anti gambling coalition
22 February 2011
The group that calls itself “Vancouver, not Vegas!” has already collected more than 1600 signatures in protest of Paragon's plans for a super casino, gambling news.
Hard Rock Lake Tahoe gets new GM, CEO
6 February 2019
Vancouver’s newest and biggest casino gets opening date
11 September 2017
Paragon Gaming sells stake in struggling Parq Vancouver casino
1 February 2019
Vancouver braced for ‘nasty’ Casino debate
23 March 2010
SuperBook concept to hit new US markets
20 September 2018